Report a Pot Hole

Please note if you are reporting a pot hole, please remember that Lexington Avenue and Delaware Avenue are maintained by Dakota County and should be reported to the county.  As well, Highway 13 and Highway 110 should be reported to the State Department of Transportation.

* Street Name:
Nearest Address to Pothole, if possible:
Name (optional):
Phone Number (optional):
* County Road?:
* Is it a State Road?:

* - denotes required field